EPIC! Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPIC! Roleplay Community

EPIC! Roleplaying Community hosts roleplays of all shapes and sizes. You into stepping out of your own skin and into someone you create? Come on in and hang out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D&D game IC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin Holmes

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:09 am

As far back as anyone has remembered, Amn has existed. A world of high fantasy and magic.

Rules.

Unless your alignment allows it, NO PVP.

That's basicly it.
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 am

Just to make sure, i post my char sheet in OOC right?
Back to top Go down
https://epicroleplay.darkbb.com
Robin Holmes

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:31 pm

kool, can't wait till we start.........lol, look at me, im giddy lol!
Back to top Go down
WolfosTrodai

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Okay, do you want me to make a second character and control them both? Or are we just going to keep waiting for a third person?
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:28 pm

I might. I'm going to see about rolling up a multiclass Mage/priest.
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm ready to go. Let's rock ** indicates anything my character isn't doing, but what you see, hear, etc.

*By simple chance, the three of you find yourselves in "The Rusty Knife". An inn of rather good quality. In the corner, a bard takes requests, there is a bar along the back wall, and it's coming on late afternoon*

I walk up to the dwarf. "Hello there. You must be new in town. We don't get many dwarves in this town."
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:38 am

Halsar sets down his half empty pint and looks up at the human male walking towards him. By his demeoner and his pose, Halsar could tell he wasn't hostile. "What can I help you with sir?" he asks.

(Hope i did this right Smile )
Back to top Go down
WolfosTrodai

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 am

**Sees a few people in the pub as he walks in. He walks to the bar and orders a pint.
"Are there any rooms open tonight?" He asks the bartender.
"None tonight, last one was taken by a traveling family." The bartender responds.
"Of Course it was." He says as he takes a drink.
**He pays the man, and walks to the back of the pub and takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Well, I heard reports of goblins in the area, and I was told by my superiors to check it out. Obviously I'm going to need help. Would you be willing to assist? You look like a strapping adventurer type. There's gold involved.
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Halsar drained the rest of his pint and cleared his throat. "Gold you say? Sounds good to me. A dwarf doesn't turn down a chance to slaughter goblins and get paid. Alright there sir, i'll join you on your hunt. My name is Halsar Stoneskin. May i ask your own?" he says in his gravely voice. Halsar stands up from his chair, and stretches. He stands a good three foot six and that was tall for a dwarf. He patted the axe on his side and belched, waiting for the man's name.
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 am

Brother Sherman. Sherman for short. Perhaps that fellow over there, having a pint. He looks handy with locks. We might need him. What say we convince him.
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 am

Halsar looked across the tavern at the shifty looking fellow at the bar. "I say your guess is as good as mine. Let's see if he's the adventuring type."
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:05 am

I stride confidently over to the man at the bar, and tap him on the shoulder.
"If I told you where there were vast sums of gold that needed finding would you accompany me to liberate it from it's current owners?"
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Halsar stood over to the right of Sherman, his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:42 pm

I leave a note mentioning where we can be found if he changes his mind, turn and start to leave.

"He's obviously not interested. Let's go find us some gold, Halsar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D&D game IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D game IC   D&D game IC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D&D game IC
Page 1 of 1