EPIC! Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPIC! Roleplay Community

EPIC! Roleplaying Community hosts roleplays of all shapes and sizes. You into stepping out of your own skin and into someone you create? Come on in and hang out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requiem of the Abyss (IC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HolyFire

HolyFire

Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm

"wait....why are you helping me anyway?"Jake asked Wolfos curiously looking at the giant sword.
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Name: Robin Holmes. Occasionally, if at work, Robin the Mad. Works as a professional Jester.

Generally wears an armoured coat when not at work, with aluminum chainmail sewn into it like a vest. He's cut the arms off, leaving them bare. The coat looks almost like it's falling apart, if not for the metal. The coat conceals his body down to the mid thigh, and is wearing a pair of long boots, covering loose jeans. On his head, he wears a battered leather fedora.

Weapons: Outwardly, all he carries is a bastard sword, strapped across his back. Strapped beneath the coat is a pair of crude knives.

Seeing two people outside, people who haven't been obviously killed, or maimed, I make my way towards them, until I'm within shouting distance, and shout "FRIEND? FOE? OR SOMETHING MORE?"
Back to top Go down
WolfosTrodai

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:16 am

"I'm helping you because we need to stay alive." Suddenly he heard someone shouting. Skidding to a halt he hollers back,"Not dead, and not bitten', You?" With his sword drawn, he ushers the new comer to him, he whispers to Jake,"We trust anyone until they prove us different."
Back to top Go down
HolyFire

HolyFire

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

"oh...I see..."Jkae said still in pain from the loss of his father.

I can't believe he's gone now...
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 pm

What do you mean, bitten?? *tips his hat* Sorry. I forget myself. Robin Holmes. And you two?
Back to top Go down
WolfosTrodai

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 pm

"I'm Brother Wolfos, you can call me Wolfos. I've seen zombie movies, and I don't wana' take any chances. We need to keep moving though these things are every where. He has some place to go, I'm going with him, and I suggest that we stick together with as many able bodied people that we can find, you are welcome to come along if you wish." Wolfos moves with a quickness and starts up the street again.
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 am

The gates creak open and Seth starts forward. Red dust kicks up around his feet and chokes the air but he doesn't notice. The castle has his attention. When he reached the stairs leading up to the doors, two large demons in black platemail stepped forward. "The master would like to see you mortal." one of them growled. Seth nodded dumbly and followed the thing into the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://epicroleplay.darkbb.com
ShadowAceAssasin

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 am

Name: James Sunderlan
Description: A Green Camo Jacket, Jeans, And White Tennis Shoes.
Bio: Knows about the paranormal, Zombies Ghosts etc.
Weapons: A Combat Shotgun, A Glock.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAceAssasin

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 am

James walks down the Street to the Wal-Mart. He enters It And Baricades it with random Shelves, Picks up a Spraycan From The Arts and Crafts Isle And Spraypaints S.O.S. On the Wall outside.
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 am

Dashing after Wolfos, I say rather breathily "Can't we just move cities?"
Back to top Go down
HolyFire

HolyFire

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 am

Jake quickly follows the two..."Wolfos? Why are we staying in larger numbers? Won't we be picked off easier?"Jake asked not knowingly.
Back to top Go down
WolfosTrodai

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:45 am

"Even if we move cities the beasts will spread and devour everything in their path the only way to survive is to find more people, and stand against the dark now before it gets out of control. And Jake if there were less people we could be picked off one by one and then no one will survive, there is power in numbers, and the higher the number the higher the power." Wolfos starts a slow jog Jake said the house was, "Did you say it was near here? The place that the girl was?"
Back to top Go down
HolyFire

HolyFire

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 pm

"Sarah! yes it's near here!!! We have to sve her!"Jake said worried about her. She was now all he had left. He was'nt about to lose her...like he lost his Father.
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:51 pm

K. Someone bring me up to speed. What the hell happened here? And I wonder if *Cringes briefly* NEVERMIND. MY BIKE JUST GOT BLOWN UP. I HEARD IT ON THE RECORDER I PUT ON IT. *pulls a couple of plugs out of his ears* Better. I went a little deaf there for a second. Something about a loud Ka-BOOM that'll do that to you.
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:19 pm

The inside of the castle was horrible. Human corpses hung on the walls like old, ratty tapestries. Human skin was flayed and spread out along the ground like rugs. Seth didn't notice any of this. The only thing that mattered was the following of the demon in front of him. They entered many rooms and passed many doors until finally coming to a giant red door. There were two rather large handles made of human femurs on the right side of the door. A human skull, still leaking blood, was tacked to the center of the door. Seth looked up and stared into its empty eye sockets. He then fell, lost in oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Robin Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 am

Well, I'm pissed now. My ride's gone, and all my gear was on it. All I got is the blade, and whatever else I can find in the pockets of this coat of mine.
Back to top Go down
†CrimsonKing†
Admin
†CrimsonKing†

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Seth awoke, his body itching like crazy. "What the hell?" He stood up from the cot he was laid upon and looked around. He was still inside that horrible casle. Walking over to a mirror, he heard a clicking noise as he moved. Like claws on stone. A wondering look in his face, Seth made his way to the mirror and howled. Literally howled! He saw himself in the mirror and he was a lycan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem of the Abyss (IC)   Requiem of the Abyss (IC) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requiem of the Abyss (IC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2